Tires in Meridian, ID
When it comes to your vehicle's tires, you want nothing but the best. Tires are what keeps your vehicle moving, and should be used as efficiently as possible. There’s nothing worse than a flat or worn out tire - especially if it happens when you’re stuck in Ada County traffic. Heritage Auto Repair is your one-stop-shop for all your tire needs. We can help you decide if your tires need to be replaced or repaired, and have all tire brands available for purchase if a replacement is required. To make sure your tires are being used as efficiently as possible, we also recommend coming in for a tire rotation every 6,000-8,000 miles.
How do I know if I need to get my tires repaired or replace them?
Tire issues highly jeopardize your driving experience, putting you and your passengers at a higher risk of an accident. If you get a flat or worn out tire, you will either have to get the tire repaired or replaced entirely.
The most obvious sign of a damaged tire is a loss of air pressure, which could cause air to leak out slowly or all at once. Leaks sometimes do not originate from a puncture or cut in the tire; the source of the leak could be the valve stem on the tire that has worn out over time. For punctured tires, the tire can most likely be repaired with a patch or a plug and doesn't have to be completely replaced. However, tires with a cracked or split sidewall cannot be safely repaired and the tire will need to be replaced. Whether you are driving in Meridian, Boise, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, or anywhere else, you do not want to be stuck with a flat or damaged tire.
Like any part of your vehicle, your tires can wear out over time. Here are some signs your tires need to be replaced soon:
- Your tires are bald (they've lost tread and are flat on the surface).
- Your tires' sidewalls have cracks. The sidewalls can wear down over time due to rain, ice, and natural aging.
- Your car is constantly shaking, even on smooth roads.
- You've been driving with a spare tire for a while. Spare tires are not as durable as regular tires and provide less traction and less cornering ability.
- You have cords showing. If any cords from your tires are showing, this is a sure sign that they need to be replaced.
If you are in Meridian, Boise, Eagle or surrounding areas and notice that one or more of your tires is over-inflated, under-inflated, or are tilted horizontally or vertically, bring your car to Heritage Auto Repair today and we can assess and repair the issue. We can also determine if your car needs additional services, such as oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups or transmission repair.
Your award-winning local Shop for Tire Repair
Whether you are looking for a tire rotation for your Toyota, wheel alignment for your Honda, wheel balancing for your Ford, or would like to replace the tires on your Hyundai Heritage Auto Repair can help. We at Heritage Auto Repair in Meridian have been fixing cars since 1999 and our owner Tony Zanders and expertly trained and ASE certified team of technicians each have decades of experience and are experts in all things auto repair. In addition to tire repair and replacement, we also specialize in general auto repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
We have 800 reviews and have an average review score of 5.
- Family owned and operated since we opened
- Voted “Best in the Treasure Valley” and “Best in Idaho” for automotive repair in 2020
- Currently a nationally recognized “Gold Certified” Napa Autocare Center
- Shuttle service to get you where you need to be
- Our diverse team is sure to have an expert in the make and model of your vehicle
If you are in the 83642-2440 or Ada County area, feel free to schedule an appointment with Heritage Auto Repair today! You can give us a call at 208-887-1442 or schedule an appointment with us at https://www.heritageautorepair.com/.