Heritage Auto Repair is OPEN in Meridian, Idaho during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue to provide auto repairs and services, classified by Homeland Security as essential to transportation and infrastructure. The safety and welfare of our community, our team, and those we serve—our customers., is our priority. In response to the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus, we have quickly taken steps to ensure our welfare, including revised procedures for cleaning and sanitation, handling customer’s vehicles, including keys, and how we handle transactions and payments.
In direct response to the recent Social Distancing Order by Meridian Mayor Simison and Governor Brad Little’s Stay at Home Order, we are adding the following steps:
- Use our dropbox – Use our dropbox envelopes to indicate what your vehicle is here for and drop the keys through our slot. We will ask for approval before performing any services or repairs. Expect to receive a digital copy of our inspection so you can see yourself what we are seeing in the shop.
- Do not wait with your vehicle – If it is possible, drop off your vehicle. We are asking that no more than 2 customers wait at a time and practice 6 feet of social distancing.
- Pay by phone – All relevant information will be sent to you via email or text. Once we have concluded our service, we are accepting payment over the phone. We are temporarily waiving the need to sign your sales receipts.
- Pick-up keys from our lockbox – Keys will be placed in our secure key lockers located to the right of our front door. Pick up your keys when it is convenient for you with the secure code we provide you.
- If you need to enter the office – Plexiglass is installed at the service advisor stations to protect you and our team. Please be mindful to maintain 6 feet from staff members and customers.
COVID-19 SANITATION PROTOCOL
The team at Heritage Auto Repair has adapted new sanitation and safety measures. We will be sanitizing keys when they are dropped off. Clean gloves will be used by the technician with each new vehicle. Additionally, we will be using clean covers for your seat, gear shift, steering wheel, and floor mat. Keys will then be sanitized, again, before you pick your vehicle up. The facilities along with all high touch areas are being cleaned regularly with disinfectants.
We remain unquestionably committed to providing you with exceptional service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 208-887-1442. We are here to keep you on the road. Stay safe!